Sunday, October 10, 2010

Events

Zac is settled in college and he likes it. It isn't the great fun that he was thinking it was going to be but he is having a good experience. His cousin is his roommate so that is good. He is making good grades and has been looking for a job. He has joined the BCM and has made several new friends. Autumn will be driving soon and has a first "real" boyfriend. That has been difficult for me in some ways because I am not ready for her to grow up. Gray now wears glasses and he now looks like the little "smart" kid that he is. Mother's mind is still slipping but I am glad that she is still able to live at home with help. David's job is about the same, he still likes going to work every day. I have always envied that. Nothing is going on with me. I do about the same things each day.. clean, craft, check on mother, and taxi the kids around to school and practice. I am thinking that I would like to do something different next year, maybe a part time job or something. I don't know about that. I love having my freedom even though I do get a little bored sometimes. That is it.

No comments: